Friday, May 23, 2008

Name Change

It's so subtle you probably wouldn't even notice if I wasn't using it as an excuse to post. I'd been thinking about doing it for a while, but last night what I suspected became crystal clear. I was looking at other garden blogs and noticed on skippy's vegetable garden (another Blogger site) that he used labels, a feature I had previously ignored. I loved the way it let you look at all posts on a related subject at one time and think it's a great feature to have in a garden record. It will be so easy next year to see when the blue birds arrived in 2008. I'll only have to click on the "Birds" label rather than search several clicks through the archives. Henry Mitchell would be so proud. Anyway...once I labeled my past posts I saw that as many dealt with the amazing creatues of my garden as with the garden itself. Hence, from this point forward, this blog will no longer be The Dad House Garden, but merely The Dad House! So much drama for so little impact.

No comments: